Crescent Head Sevens 2013 - 10th Year Celebration
The Kempsey Rugby Union Club would like to invite your club to participate in the Crescent Head Rugby Sevens, to be held on Saturday, 9th February, 2013. The event will be staged as one of the most prestigious rugby sevens tournaments in NSW Country, with over $16,000 prize money on offer. The current Wallaby captain, Nathan Sharpe will be in attendance.
- Mens Premier Division Winner - $7,000 - (NOW FULL)
- Mens Bowl Division Winner - $3,000 - (NOW FULL)
- Mens Plate Winner - $500 - (NOW FULL)
- Womens Division Winner - $2,000 - ( 1 SPOT REMAINING/NORTHS & CENTRAL WEST STILL TO PAY)
- Plus prize money for Runners-Up and Semi-Finalists
- Junior Rugby Coaching Clinic - see below for more information
- Entry for the Men's Division is $250, entry for Women's Division is $150.
- Registration cut-off date is 25th January, 2013. Only 24 men’s and 12 women’s teams will be accepted. Entries are accepted first in, first served.
- Withdrawals after 25th January, 2013 will not be re-imbursed their entry fee.
- Invitational teams can not be accepted. All teams must be an ARU registered club, all players must have a current Rugbynet ARU ID number.
- Each team will play a minimum of 3 games.
- See link for Competition Rules and below for Frequently Asked Questions.
- Pay by Direct Deposit
- Please pay deposit by the 25th of January, 2013, to;
- Kempsey Rugby Union Club, BSB: 704 189, A/C: 00004558
- Please ensure you advise your clubs name with the bank transfer and email the bank receipt to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay by Cheque
- Please send your cheque payable to: Kempsey Rugby Union Club and post before the 25th of January, 2013 to the below address; Team Spirit Sports – 37 Forth St, Kempsey, NSW, 2440
Junior Rugby Coaching Clinic at Crescent Head 7's
The Kempsey Rugby Union Club would like to invite all children aged from 7 to 16 to attend a Junior Rugby Coaching Clinic. North Coast Development Officer Bruce Frame, along with the current Wallaby captain Nathan Sharpe, will conduct the session starting at 10.00am. Nathan Sharpe will be available for autographs etc after the session. Parents are welcome to watch the 7’s rugby while the kids develop their skills.
Enter Your Team