Crescent Head Sevens 2015
The Kempsey Rugby Union Club would like to invite your club to participate in the Crescent Head Rugby Sevens, to be held on Saturday, 7th February, 2015. The event will be staged as one of the most prestigious rugby sevens tournaments in NSW Country, with over $16,000 prize money on offer.
- Cup - 1st $7,000, 2nd $2,000, 3rd & 4th each receive $1,000
- Plate - $1,000, 2nd $500, 3rd & 4th each receive $250
- Bowl - 1st $500, 2nd $250
- Lid - 1st $100
- Womens Division - 1st $2,000, 2nd $500, 3rd & 4th each receive $250
- Womens Lid - 1st $100
- Entry for the Men's Division is $250, entry for Women's Division is $200.
- Registration cut-off date is 23rd January, 2015. Only 32 men’s and 12 women’s teams will be accepted. Full payment is required for confirmation of entry. Entries are accepted first in, first served.
- Withdrawals after 23rd January, 2015 will not be re-imbursed their entry fee.
- Invitational teams can not be accepted. All teams must be an ARU registered club or ARU recognised organisation. All players must have a current Rugbynet ARU ID number.
- Each team will play a minimum of 3 games.
- See link for Competition Rules and below for Frequently Asked Questions.
- Pay by Direct Deposit
- Please pay deposit by the 23rd of January, 2015, to;
- Kempsey Rugby Union Club, BSB: 704 189, A/C: 00004558
- Please ensure you advise your clubs name with the bank transfer and email the bank receipt to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay by Cheque
- Please send your cheque payable to: Kempsey Rugby Union Club and post before the 23rd of January, 2015 to the below address; Team Spirit Sports – 4/4 Ashton St, Gladstone, NSW, 2440
Enter Your Team